Attention Flex users!
FlexRadio Systems announces the availability of SmartSDR for Windows version 2.0.17, which is a SmartSDR general release containing new features such as SmartLink and software defect fixes. For a summary of what is new for SmartSDR v2.0.17, please refer to the SmartSDR v2.0.17 Release Announcement on the Community.
In addition to SmartLink Flex has added a number of new features and enhancements including:
- Pop out panadapters and control windows on SmartSDR for Windows
- New metering sidebar for Maestro
- 40 dB preamp gain for increased VHF sensitivity on FLEX-6700/6700R
- Improved single tone and two tone dynamic range on the FLEX-6300
- New N1MM spectrum feature with spot integration
- New VSP driver for SmartSDR CAT
- New TURF for Australia, and IARU Region 2
- Numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements
If you own any FLEX-6000 Series radio, download SmartSDR v2.0 right now to get started. If you own a FLEX-6500 or FLEX-6700 Limited Edition or previously purchased the v2.0 upgrade simply download and upgrade. Your radio is already set up on our server. If you want to learn more you can read the SmartSDR v2.0 FAQ, SmartLink for Windows and SmartLink for Maestro Quick Start Guide, and updated SmartSDR v2.0 Operating Manual.