Articles in our Shortwave Listening category-
- BBC to shut down radio and TV broadcasts
- Beginner’s Guide To SDRs
- FEMA Frequencies
- Find shortwave stations – my easy method
- Free SWL and ham software
- Frequencies used by Russian military
- Ham radio Hurricane Net Frequencies
- How to Install and Configure RTL.SDR
- How to make a Shortwave Antenna Splitter
- Long Wire Balun
- New Portable – The TECSUN PL-600
- Salvation Army Satern Frequencies
- SHORTWAVE BANDS
- The ELAD ASA-15 antenna splitter
- The Icom IC-R75 Receiver
In our Shortwave Radio category, we include articles about various topics related to the hobby of listening to shortwave radio broadcasts. Some common article topics include:
- Shortwave radio equipment and technology: These articles provide information on different types of shortwave radio receivers and antennas, as well as accessories such as filters and preamplifiers.
- Shortwave radio listening techniques: These articles provide advice on how to listen to shortwave radio broadcasts effectively, including tips on how to tune in to different frequencies, how to identify different types of broadcasts, and how to improve reception.
- Shortwave radio programming and schedules: These articles provide information on the different types of shortwave radio broadcasts available, including news, music, and cultural programming. They may also provide schedules for popular broadcasts and information on how to access online shortwave radio resources.
- Shortwave radio history and culture: Shortwave radio has a rich history and culture, and articles in this category may explore the development of shortwave radio technology, the role of shortwave radio in international broadcasting, and the experiences of shortwave radio listeners around the world.
- Shortwave radio community and events: Shortwave radio is a social hobby, and many enthusiasts enjoy connecting with other listeners through online forums, local clubs, and events. Articles in this category might provide information on upcoming shortwave radio events, share tips for networking with other listeners, or highlight the work of shortwave radio organizations.