Yesterday I received my new FG-01 antenna analyzer from YouKits. It came nicely packaged and quickly from the vendor, online in an eBay auction.
I had trouble at first because I did not read the eBay ad closely enough to understand that this unit needs 12 volts to run. I made the incorrect assumption that the supplied battery holder was for AA batteries – this is not true.
After contacting the vendor he explained my mistake and even offered to send me some batteries free of charge. A very pleasant surprise. I recommend this vendor!
I recommend this inexpensive, yet functional antenna analyzer.
- The assembled unit, is tested and ready to use.
- Portable design easy to carry
- Comes with a 14500 battery holder
- Optional 18650 battery pack
- 1-60Mhz automatic analyzer,
- Easy operating
- Color display with detailed information
- Center freq step:1K,10K,100K,1Mhz
- Scan width:10K-50Mhz in 12 step
- Size: H 9.8cm x W 5.8cm x D 3.8cm
- Weight: 250g (380g with battery)
- New Antenna impedance scan function!